PO/AutoValue Link issue

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

PO/AutoValue Link issue

Post by Rich »

I am 99.99% sure this is not a Mitchell issue. Just wanting to get my ducks in a row for the saleman.

When I order parts electronically from any other place I 100% of the time (except when the store to mess with invoice) get my POs on the parts invoice. However, when ordering electronically from Auto Value I get a PO maybe 1 out 75, MAYBE. Seeing the others are batting 100% and Auto Value is batting like 1/2%, I am sure the issue is on their end.

Is any one having ANY issues. I'd like to know so I can say "I told you so" when the saleman comes by.

Thannks
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: PO/AutoValue Link issue

Post by ricmorin »

I don't have any AutoValue vendors right now, but my last one was not only able to get a PO on EVERY invoice there was also an RO number on those associated with an RO.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Johnny5
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by Johnny5 »

Rich wrote:I am 99.99% sure this is not a Mitchell issue. Just wanting to get my ducks in a row for the saleman.

When I order parts electronically from any other place I 100% of the time (except when the store to mess with invoice) get my POs on the parts invoice. However, when ordering electronically from Auto Value I get a PO maybe 1 out 75, MAYBE. Seeing the others are batting 100% and Auto Value is batting like 1/2%, I am sure the issue is on their end.

Is any one having ANY issues. I'd like to know so I can say "I told you so" when the saleman comes by.

Thannks
Rich, It could be Mitchell, I'll keep this in mind. I can tell you this, the Alliance just hired a new resource to help them with identifying area of improvement and modifications for AutoValue, MyPlaceForParts and Bumper to Bumper catalogs.

JD
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1
Rich

Post by Rich »

Johnny5 wrote:
Rich wrote:I am 99.99% sure this is not a Mitchell issue. Just wanting to get my ducks in a row for the saleman.

Thannks
Rich, It could be Mitchell, I'll keep this in mind. I can tell you this, the Alliance just hired a new resource to help them with identifying area of improvement and modifications for AutoValue, MyPlaceForParts and Bumper to Bumper catalogs.

JD
Thanks. Sad to say I am kind of happy you say it may be on your end. At least I know tech support can fix it for me, in the future. If its them.......maybe.
Rich Hays
Rich

Post by Rich »

Any news on this here issue?
Rich Hays

Return to “Parts + Ordering”