Ordered parts to Mitchell

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Ordered parts to Mitchell

Post by Prestige1 »

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer an parts invoice to Mitchell?

Example: We placed an order through O'Reilly website for parts (we are trying SUPER hard to get our techs to do it all through Mitchell to save us time. As of right now they will not unless they write it up for us to order them), so we go into the Mitchell O'Reilly catalog and we can see the invoice in there and all the parts ordered. The Transfer button is lit up but when you click it, it just closes out of the screen and did nothing.

I guess the big question is, is this just some kind of coincidence, or should we somehow be able to transfer parts over that have already been ordered but are not able to? Or am I just blind and look right past what I need to do :lol:
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Ordered parts to Mitchell

Post by megoff »

Hello Christina,

I tried to replicate the steps that you show in your post, but was able to add the items to the order within Manager SE without issue. If you continue to have this issue please feel free to give us a call in Tech Support (888.724.6742) and we'll be more than happy to remote into the computer with you and see what's going on.

Thank you
M1 Product Manager
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Ordered parts to Mitchell

Post by Prestige1 »

megoff wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:40 am
Hello Christina,

I tried to replicate the steps that you show in your post, but was able to add the items to the order within Manager SE without issue. If you continue to have this issue please feel free to give us a call in Tech Support (888.724.6742) and we'll be more than happy to remote into the computer with you and see what's going on.

Thank you
Thank you, we will give them a call. We have tried this several different times over the past year I have worked here and have never been able to get them to transfer.
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC

Return to “Parts + Ordering”