Error Using Restock From Inventory?

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
Bryce418

Error Using Restock From Inventory?

Post by Bryce418 »

I've been working recently to get our inventory in order and be able to restock as needed. last week I finally got ready to try restocking. when I use the Restock From Inventory button on the P.O. screen and try to price check, it pops up an error window and will not let it place an order. I spent a couple hours Friday afternoon with Mitchell tech assistance and my IT people and was unable to rectify the issue. towards the end of my last call to Mitchell, there was mention made of an issue between Repairlink and Manager SE. Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with this and any luck fixing it?

Thanks, Bryce
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Error Using Restock From Inventory?

Post by timbre4 »

The recent Repairlink catalog issues discussed here have been about specific coverage missing or display of exploded views.

Just to review for this discussion, you have inventory records assigned to Repairlink as vendor with stock levels and reorder points set for OE parts? Is this the only vendor you have an issue with? Do standard orders (P.O. from typical repair orders or Revisions) with this vendor work properly?
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Bryce418

Post by Bryce418 »

I have several vendors linked through repairlink that have the issue. I placed a napa order using the restock from inventory, I went through flawless with the exception of me not double checking quantities before I ordered.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Bryce418 wrote:I have several vendors linked through repairlink that have the issue. I placed a napa order using the restock from inventory, I went through flawless with the exception of me not double checking quantities before I ordered.
NAPA is a completely different catalog integration; my question was do standard orders (P.O. from typical repair orders or Revisions) with this vendor (Repairlink) work properly?
Tim McDonnell -
Bryce418

Post by Bryce418 »

ordering from repairlink of a picklist from an ro is working properly, outside the catalog issues like lacking pictures etc. it seems to only be an issue if we add it to a po without transferring from a catalog.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks, so you can click Restock from Inventory for Repairlink and see a suggested order (PO Worksheet) but any attempt to price check or order parts produces the error message.

I'm curious what you restock from OE dealerships; I don't know that anyone else on this forum has done this or we're surely have more reports of the issue.
Tim McDonnell -
Bryce418

Post by Bryce418 »

it's actually an order from a specific oem vendor linked to repairlink if that matters. I'll try to get some screenshots of the process.

we stock quite a bit of oem parts from ford, gm and dodge. probably way more than most shops.
Bryce418

Post by Bryce418 »

here are the screen shots that seem relevant, I can get more if there is anything you think will be helpful.
I appreciate all the help on this.
1.png
1.png (121.48 KiB) Viewed 4055 times
2.png
2.png (59.41 KiB) Viewed 4055 times
3.png
3.png (11.73 KiB) Viewed 4055 times
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Thank you, I'll see what I can find out.
Tim McDonnell -

Return to “Parts + Ordering”