Stocking Level Above Zero Erroneous Reporting?

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
integrity1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Stocking Level Above Zero Erroneous Reporting?

Post by integrity1 »

I've been working on cleaning up my inventory list to improve our workflow, and I discovered that any of our "old" inventoried & stocked parts that I deleted (although no longer in the inventory list) are all showing up on the "Stocking level above zero" report. Is there a way to eliminate this so I can use this report as a basis for ordering/assessing our stocking need? Right now, it prints twice as many pages, because it's listing parts that no longer exist. If there's not a current fix, is there at least some idea of how long before we'll all see one?
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Stocking level above zero erroneous reporting

Post by Silky7 »

We have the issue with this report recorded, but cannot provide an ETA for a fix at this time.
M1 Product Manager
integrity1

Re: Stocking Level Above Zero Erroneous Reporting?

Post by integrity1 »

*sigh*
integrity1

Post by integrity1 »

Soo....It's been quite some time since I first tried to find a solution to this problem. Still - when I run the report "Inventory Stocking Level Above Zero", it STILL returns a list of every single inventory part that meets that criteria...in addition to DELETED inventory items that once existed in the system, making it an incredibly long and unpractical use.

I understand that you had no idea what the timeline would be before it would be fixed, but after all this time, can I at least get an update?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

We are looking into whether a formula in the report template will fix this or not. Apologies, I do not have a timeframe as yet.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Parts + Ordering”