PO Editing

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
Springguy368

PO Editing

Post by Springguy368 »

Since the 8.5.1.419 update when I go into a po and click on a part number on the po, when it opens it changes the quantity to order back to one. If you click cancel it goes back to the quantity you had to order, if you click ok, it goes back to one. Anyone else come across this?
LeapingGecko
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PO Editting

Post by LeapingGecko »

This is something that we've noticed for inventory items on purchase orders. The quantity to order defaults to 1 instead of the current value. Development is aware and it will be resolved in a future update.

In the meantime make sure that you double check the quantity when you edit parts in purchase orders.
M1 Support
Springguy368

Post by Springguy368 »

LeapingGecko wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:37 am
This is something that we've noticed for inventory items on purchase orders. The quantity to order defaults to 1 instead of the current value. Development is aware and it will be resolved in a future update.

In the meantime make sure that you double check the quantity when you edit parts in purchase orders.
Thanks!
Springguy368

Post by Springguy368 »

When you go to receive a po and open a part that has backorder quantities on it, those have changed to zero. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Springguy368

Post by Springguy368 »

Anyword on this update to fix this coming out soon?
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by megoff »

At the current time there is no ETA on the release with this fix. I can get you added to the list of beta customers for when the next release is available if you'd like.
M1 Product Manager
Springguy368

Post by Springguy368 »

megoff wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:56 am
At the current time there is no ETA on the release with this fix. I can get you added to the list of beta customers for when the next release is available if you'd like.
Shouldn't this be a quick fix since it wasn't a issue til the last update?
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Springguy368 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:24 am
megoff wrote:
It was indeed a pretty quick fix. The update distribution is not. It still takes an entire update, so this is being rolled up with a number of other items (including the WIP grid fix for resetting).
M1 Product Manager
Springguy368

Post by Springguy368 »

Silky7 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 8:38 am
Springguy368 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:24 am
megoff wrote:
It was indeed a pretty quick fix. The update distribution is not. It still takes an entire update, so this is being rolled up with a number of other items (including the WIP grid fix for resetting).
Thanks!

Return to “Parts + Ordering”