ATD Tire Catalog

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
scarruther1
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

ATD Tire Catalog

Post by scarruther1 »

ATD (American Tire Distributors) is coming to town! Does anyone use their catalog in SE 6.4?
crmeyers
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Re: ATD Tire Catalog

Post by crmeyers »

I wasn't aware of any ATD catalog that interfaces with SE. We used their stand-alone website. Maybe Tim can shed some light...
Chris Meyers
Service Center Manager
Ocean Air Auto Repair
www.oceanairauto.com
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Discussions continue, there is a tire catalog interface in Enterprise now but not Manager SE as yet.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Post by fortknoxx »

scarruther1 wrote:ATD (American Tire Distributors) is coming to town! Does anyone use their catalog in SE 6.4?
our atd just opened today, I am on my third call to them today.
1st call on automated hold for too long. 3 + min
2 nd call answered before 3 minutes
3rd call, just hung up 4+ min on hold.

I am not impressed, I am use to being waited on asap, not on eternal hold. How long is a minute? depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by steven kiser »

tina mentioned being put on hold. not a real biggie for me, as well as an answering machine. however, i'm guilty of both as well. when i put someone on hold i try to have someone else grab it asap or i jump back to them just top let them know i'm still trying to get to them. that's all i need when i'm on hold. like tina, if i wait to long i hang up. i had a supplier call me back after i had hung up and * me out for doing so. he told me that hanging up and calling back really made his job difficult. told him that with his attitude he would have one less person to put on hold. i then asked him what was 6 inches long, goes limp in your hand, then i hung up. a few months later i got a call from that company and was asked why i stopped calling for parts. i told him that so and so told me how i should stay on hold and how i made his life more difficult, i didn't want to offend him so i found another supplier that wanted to speak to me. just a bit of a warning here on tire super stores. on occasion the tires they sell aren't the same quality of the ones from the wholesaler and you will not get the same customer care from them. i have a few in my area and at first i was s bit upset because of the loss of tire sales. then after a while, repairing all the damage these people do i was thrilled. in my opinion supporting these places is like lending someone money so they can continue to play cards at the table you're at.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
crmeyers

Post by crmeyers »

fortknoxx wrote:
scarruther1 wrote:ATD (American Tire Distributors) is coming to town! Does anyone use their catalog in SE 6.4?
our atd just opened today, I am on my third call to them today.
1st call on automated hold for too long. 3 + min
2 nd call answered before 3 minutes
3rd call, just hung up 4+ min on hold.

I am not impressed, I am use to being waited on asap, not on eternal hold. How long is a minute? depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.
I order nothing over the phone from ATD...all done online...fast, efficient, no mistakes...I'm a completely satisfied with their service here. Their warehouse in Norfolk is primarily set up for online ordering. Their phone staff is very small, and they have other responsibilities to deal with other than the phone, so if your old school and have to call - good luck. More information than you could ever ask for is available online, and their delivery times are spot-on. So there's rarely ever a need for a phone call. If I run into problems, I always call my rep, and he helps me.
Chris Meyers
Service Center Manager
Ocean Air Auto Repair
www.oceanairauto.com
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor
750 Club: World Class Contributor

Post by nickscarcare »

I have been using atd online, and I love it. No problems, print out the confirmation and your order always arrives the next day. Only had to call during the set up time, and that wasn't bad here.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com

Return to “Parts + Ordering”