San Diego Training

Announcements for our national 2 day live workshop events held twice a year
JeromeKoehn
25 Club: Starting Contributor

San Diego Training

Post by JeromeKoehn »

Tim & John: Just to add a few comments about the training, anyway to get a list of everyone that attended and phone # and E mail address. Got some good ideas from other dealers (but forgot to get contact infor from them :oops: ) Also something to consider in the future.. making Mitchell a complete accounting system :?: I was the guy asking all the accounting questions :) Was worth the time to attend and recommend it for anyone. P.S. The night life is fun in San Diego :wink:
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: San Diego Training

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks for all the kind words. (no plans to become an accounting system)

Please send an email to debi.garrett@mitchell1.com to get attendee contact information.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
a&mauto
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by a&mauto »

Tim, John and Debi,
My service manager Brittany and I attended the San Diego workshop. I have been using Manager since before it was called Manager. I think it was around 1996. Brittany has been using Manager for about 4 1/2 years. We both learned so much. Great workshop!!! It doesnt matter how well you think you know the program, there is always another way of doing things. There are updates to make things better. I highly recommend the workshops!

Thank You Very Much
Adam Jadovitz
A & M Automotive
Lake Elsinore, CA
951-245-1562
http://www.aandmautorepair.com
Johnny5

Post by Johnny5 »

Thank you!
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Post by brianp87 »

I always learn something from the workshops. Mitchell has always been nothing but good to me and I always recommend them.
JeromeKoehn
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by JeromeKoehn »

Question: Is there an advanced class or will you consider having one? Example to go over how to set up reports and what they do? I think this would be great. Another way to come to San Diego :D :D
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

JeromeKoehn wrote:Question: Is there an advanced class or will you consider having one? Example to go over how to set up reports and what they do? I think this would be great. Another way to come to San Diego :D :D
Thanks for the suggestions. There is no advanced class at this time. When people ask if the workshop is beginner, intermediate or advanced, my answer is "YES". What seems 'beginner' to some attendees may be intermediate or even advanced to others, based on user experience and level of curiosity to explore the software. We've found it most practical over the years (11+) to present a class that helps the majority of users by covering a broad number of program aspects. We did add a Reports overview to Day 2 to convey some ideas about using them. An event devoted strictly to reports would not draw enough attendees to make it work.

The good news is that 2nd level support is always available to assist with report questions. If the goal is discussion of business strategy and decisions resulting from reports review, then a "20 group" of peer shops to meet periodically and discuss these makes more sense to meet this need.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Workshops”