ProDemand Not Included Anymore?

Questions and comments about using ProDemand or ShopKeyPro information modules
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor
750 Club: World Class Contributor

ProDemand Not Included Anymore?

Post by nickscarcare »

I just received a letter saying my charge with Mitchell is going up because they are now including Prodemand. I was told it was a free feature.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: ProDemand Not Included Anymore?

Post by timbre4 »

You still have ProDemand; please allow me to clarify what is actually changing.

We have been including SureTrack as a free PREVIEW module within ProDemand for the past 18 months. The "Preview" is being phased out and that text will be removed.
ST icon.jpg
ST icon.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
This time has been spent: A) developing tighter integration between ProDemand repair and SureTrack experience based information and B) determining how best to include SureTrack to new and existing ProDemand customer subscriptions.

The marketing plan was approved as follows:

1. Starting in July 2014, NEW ProDemand / ShopKeyPro sales would have a new monthly payment $10.00 per month more.

2. Starting in September 2014, we would begin to phase in the $10 change for EXISTING customer subscriptions. (approx. 2500 customers in each phase)

The July 31st, 2014 letter that I believe you are referring to, references the increase as SureTrack is becoming standard equipment and lists the ProDemand improvements and SureTrack advantages.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Using ProDemand”