Vehicle to be added

Questions and comments about using ProDemand or ShopKeyPro information modules
careautomotive

Vehicle to be added

Post by careautomotive »

We get a fair amount of mitsubishi delica vehicles to service. However there is no option to select it under mitsubishi. I am sure it's not that popular in most areas, but sure others have ran into this as well. Not a big thing to fix, so adding it to the drop down list would be great.I know you can manually enter it..

Also when we upgraded from shopkey 5.9 to 6.5 i noticed all invoices that were charged shop supplies, once the upgrade was completed it removed the charge. I had to go back in and re tag the shop supply charge to the invoices took forever. Also wish we could remove things we don't need on the screen such as car color, written by, location ref no. etc. A simple check mark to add what we want in the columns is a much better idea then dragging the columns we don't want to semi hide them.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Vehicle to be added

Post by timbre4 »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. It works best to create a post for each separate topic (1 for vehicle under ShopKeyPro, 1 for Shop Supplies issue and 1 for WIP screen options request)

The vehicles that are covered are for primarily for the US market (with Canadian crossovers) sold in large quantities. I will forward that request to see what editorial says.

As for the Shop Supplies issue after database migration, tech support might have handled that issue faster than recreating it manually, just a thought.

The changes to the WIP only need to be made once and these will be retained for each User profile setup. Your request will be noted in the enhancement request list.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Using ProDemand”