ProDemand: Enter a Tip?

Questions and comments about using ProDemand or ShopKeyPro information modules
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

ProDemand: Enter a Tip?

Post by nickscarcare »

How do I leave feedback or tips on what other people have done to make a job easier. Working on blower motor 09 Nissan Rogue, not bad job with some helpful tips. Did it in 45 minutes.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Prodemand

Post by Silky7 »

We'd love for you to leave any tips you have. In ProDemand, select the SureTrack Community module, and you'll see the Enter a Tip option there.
STTip.PNG
STTip.PNG (150.67 KiB) Viewed 6575 times
M1 Product Manager
Jeff @ Able Auto
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Re: Prodemand

Post by Jeff @ Able Auto »

Silky I just went into Sure Track to check out your instructions. When I click the Enter A Tip tab all I get is an empty white box. Cant click into it..cant get it to open to add anything. :?: :?:
Jeff Fitzgerald - retired
Treasure Coast of Florida
"there will be enough time to sleep when we're dead"
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: ProDemand: Enter a Tip?

Post by Silky7 »

Jeff,

You should have been prompted to sign in to your individual account. SureTrack access in ProDemand doesn't actually use the same Username/Password combination as just logging into ProDemand. We're working on a set of instructions on how to get that going today, and hope to have that for you next week. (Might sound complicated, but think of it as a forum nested inside ProDemand).

I'm guessing you were not seeing the login prompt, so you might want to give us a call when you have the opportunity to make sure you have the individual account setup and can log into it. :)
M1 Product Manager
Jeff @ Able Auto

Post by Jeff @ Able Auto »

Ok..se now what ya mean. Forgot about the individual thing..took me a min to remember the user and password. :oops: :? :roll:
Jeff Fitzgerald - retired
Treasure Coast of Florida
"there will be enough time to sleep when we're dead"
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

As promised, here's a link to the article explaining how to create an individual account if needed. https://kb.mitchell1.com/articles/id-991
M1 Product Manager
sbebenelli

Post by sbebenelli »

I need to educate myself with Suretrack. I never have spent anytime with it and when I do go to it I do not understand how to search for answers. I do have an individual account setup and that all works ok. Where do these tips end up? In ProDemand or in Suretrack? Are the tips I see in ProDemand from the old system or are they carrying over from Suretrack?

How do I search for help in Suretrack? I have never been able to figure that out. All I see is the latest activity tab with the latest posts but I never have been able to figure out how you search.
Nick T

Post by Nick T »

sbebenelli wrote:I need to educate myself with Suretrack. I never have spent anytime with it and when I do go to it I do not understand how to search for answers. I do have an individual account setup and that all works ok. Where do these tips end up? In ProDemand or in Suretrack? Are the tips I see in ProDemand from the old system or are they carrying over from Suretrack?

How do I search for help in Suretrack? I have never been able to figure that out. All I see is the latest activity tab with the latest posts but I never have been able to figure out how you search.
Here is a link to the SureTrack Community FAQ page - http://mitchell1.com/support/suretrack-faqs/

The tips from the SureTrack Community show up in 1Search results. Also when a community asks a question and subsequently closes it with a fix, these fixes should be available in 1Search as well. The tips you see in repair content are ones from the old OnDemand/ShopKey system and cannot be replied to or rated. There isn't a separate search in the community module so you can't search the open questions at this time. We are looking into adding that at some point.
Nick Taylor, SureTrack Community Administrator, OnDemand/ShopKey Live Administrator for Mitchell1

Return to “Using ProDemand”