2009 MERCEDES ML350

Questions about VIN, models, engines covered in the repair products
himels

2009 MERCEDES ML350

Post by himels »

Why is it that after all these years the overall coverage in the repair category is so poor for this vehicle? How many other fairly popular vehicles are lacking coverage?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: 2009 MERCEDES ML350

Post by timbre4 »

May I have some specifics about coverage for this vehicle to share with the editorial team?
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
himels

Post by himels »

When choosing the service manual menu, there are only 5 categories available to choose: Quick Lookups, Electrical, Engine Performance, General Info. and Maintenance. Normally there are 15 categories to choose from. Much information about the vehicle is missing.
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Post by brianp87 »

What information are you looking for?
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Post by brianp87 »

What other vehicles and what information are you looking for on them as well?
himels

Post by himels »

It's not anything specific right now, I'm simply looking for all possible information for this vehicle to be available just as it is on all others. It seems like whenever this vehicle returns for service I either have to call content support or track it down on my own through other sources.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

himels wrote:It's not anything specific right now, I'm simply looking for all possible information for this vehicle to be available just as it is on all others. It seems like whenever this vehicle returns for service I either have to call content support or track it down on my own through other sources.
We do know not every vehicle is going to have a full Service Manual (old school by category) view; using the Quick Links and 1Search Plus approach could yield more information - TSBs, ADAS, Fluid types & capacities, TPMS, Tire Fitment, Reset Procedures, DTC Index, Wiring Diagrams, Component Locator and Component Tests. The data enrichment applied to our data likely makes 1Search Plus the better option to zero in on information.

I can share this with the editorial team; however it would carry more weight if I could include some specifics. When you have some please add them to this thread.
Tim McDonnell -
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Addendum from Editorial group:
"If selecting transmission 722.9 code then the data filtered down to nothing. If you select the 722.901 transmission code, you get all the data. We will have the MVC corrected."
Tim McDonnell -

Return to “Model Coverage”