Labor Times - Exotic Vehicles?

Questions about VIN, models, engines covered in the repair products
karlofkassel

Labor Times - Exotic Vehicles?

Post by karlofkassel »

We have been running into more and more issues for labor times and information for vehicles from Aston Martin to Lamborghini does Mitchell plan or have a add on for this?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Labor Times - Exotic Vehicles?

Post by timbre4 »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. I'm moving this into ProDemand topic as this question is primarily about exotic vehicle repair coverage.

While we do not plan to include exotic (low production luxury) models in the product itself, chances are good that we have some portion of the information for these models in our technical library. You may inquire here: https://buymitchell1.net/form/custsupport.htm
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
karlofkassel

Post by karlofkassel »

I tried emailing but kept getting errored out.... can someone contact me at mitchell about this? Its pretty frustrating trying to call manufactures that dont share the info or "winging it" for times....
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

The email form should be working properly now: https://buymitchell1.net/form/custsupport.htm

Customer Service will route this to ProDemand content support for you. From experience, agents have a hard time reaching customers; you may call them at 888-724-6742.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Model Coverage”