2007 Kia Rondo EX 2.7L - AC Specs

Questions about VIN, models, engines covered in the repair products
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

2007 Kia Rondo EX 2.7L - AC Specs

Post by nickscarcare »

I just did some ac work on this car and according to the 30/60/90 quick spec it says 1.53lbs r134, in repair it says 15.8 +/- .88. The sticker under the hood says 1.05 lbs. I did call Mitchell and let them know, just to let everyone know the quick spec is off.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: 2007 Kia Rondo EX 2.7L - AC Specs

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks for posting; I moved it to the product heading as that's more of what its about.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
nickscarcare

Post by nickscarcare »

I figured if I posted it in the wrong spot you would move it. Thanks!
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by steven kiser »

on occasion i've run into issues like this. what really throws a wrench into the mix is when a hood or door has been replaced and the information stickers are wrong. on more than a few occasions i've been diagnosing with a scanner and get a communication error. start over, get the same, rummage around for the registration with no luck, look for secondary vin strip on pillar post, finally take a long q tip clean all the crapolla (tooth picks, stuck parking tags, crumbs, etc ) to expose the dash vin and find it's different than the one on the door.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “Model Coverage”