Bolt On Reviews

Mobile Manager Pro (tablets)
kootenay
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Bolt On Reviews

Post by kootenay »

Afternoon,

I have been looking at the Bolt On products and they seem pretty darn cool. Can anyone elaborate on the benefits that they have seen? It would be a lot of money for me per month and of course I would want to see great returns for my investment.

Thanks,
Gerald Martin
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Re: Bolt On Reviews

Post by Gerald Martin »

Hi kootenay,

Which products are you interested in? An excellent start is the Pro Pack, which will include text messaging, lube and keytag sticker printing, automated recommendation add to work orders with the option of automated appointments, and Report Pro. The products integrate very well into the Mitchell environment. And Mobile Manager? Now that's almost art - You can view vehicle service record history and current repair order, and much more, all from an Android phone or tablet.

We've been using this system from near the time it was introduced, and I am amazed at how it has grown and become more polished with time.

I would encourage you to try it - I think you can likely get a short trial put on your system, although Bolt-On will have the final word on that.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.

Gerald Martin
Martins Auto Service
kootenay
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by kootenay »

Gerald Martin wrote:Hi kootenay,

Which products are you interested in? An excellent start is the Pro Pack, which will include text messaging, lube and keytag sticker printing, automated recommendation add to work orders with the option of automated appointments, and Report Pro. The products integrate very well into the Mitchell environment. And Mobile Manager? Now that's almost art - You can view vehicle service record history and current repair order, and much more, all from an Android phone or tablet.

We've been using this system from near the time it was introduced, and I am amazed at how it has grown and become more polished with time.

I would encourage you to try it - I think you can likely get a short trial put on your system, although Bolt-On will have the final word on that.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.

Gerald Martin
Martins Auto Service
Thanks for your reply Gerald,

I am interested in the Mobile Manager. It is definitely something I am keen on but I am a small shop so of course my concern would be in the value of the product? It seems to be a little pricey for me as I have three bays and just myself and one other. I'm not saying the product is too expensive, but it just may be for me.

Have you found your average RO increase to justify the cost?

Thanks,
Gerald Martin

Post by Gerald Martin »

You raise a good point. Average RO is important, but it's not everything. I would rather have five $300 repair orders in my shop than one $600 repair order. One of the things I have noticed that is most amazing, is the way that sending clients the inspection link to their phone involves them in the repair process and helps to convince of needed work. Not that every sale we propose is approved, but at least our integrity is obvious and the photos leave no doubt of the needs we present.

Like any system, how you utilize it will make a difference in the return you get. In your case the time saving aspects may be as important as the money making part of it.

Gerald
dabat

Post by dabat »

I have been using Mobile Manager for about 7 months and highly recommend it. We are a two bay shop with two techs plus myself between front counter and shop. Our customers love seeing the inspection results right away and we are doing better inspections now. We are probably not using it to its full potential as we are still tweaking it to fit our needs and wants. As for ARO we are up about 32.00. I cant attribute that all to Mobile Manager though as we have also changed our shop processes but I am sure that it has helped.
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by ARS »

We have been using Bolt- on ProPack for over a year & half. I highly recommend it.
We love the Lube- Sticker Pro- The Lube stickers with the Dymo printer are crisp & clean-- they loaded our shop icon it & they stick well. We love the future Recommend. We are not using it to its potential but we are starting to use that information to schedule the future appt. with our customers.

Message Pro- Love that feature to... We use the program to set reminders the day before on appts., Weekly to remind customers when they need an oil change, & my boss (who does not even have a smart phone)- loves that he can send a text to a customer that we have an estimate ready for review or their vehicle is ready to pick up.

Report Pro- we use a lot of their reports... & a lot of times if you do not see a report that you need - you can have them build it for you.

Mobile manager- we have - yet...hearing great things about it.

Service- The Bolt on Service guys are awesome--- They get into your computer & set up everything... Last week we asked them to figure out how many of our Customers are 300,000 miles or more for a newsletter--- one of the guys just built the report for us & showed us how to change it to a different date or maybe 250,000 miles... etc...

Bolt On -- Worth every penny!

ARS
nessauto
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Post by nessauto »

What is the approximate cost of mobile manager?
motley06

Post by motley06 »

If used properly, the ROI is outstanding. Definitely take advantage of their free training. I've had the bolt on package for a little over 6 months and I'm still learning new things. Partly because they are always adding new features, which is great. I would not imagine ever running my shop without their software and we are just a 2 man shop. It's worth every penny
Sauvageaus

Post by Sauvageaus »

Just Curious what's the difference between Mitchell 1's Pro pack and Bolt-On, Doesn't Mitchell 1 have most of the same stuff Bolt-On has?
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor

Post by MRISICH »

Sauvageaus wrote:Just Curious what's the difference between Mitchell 1's Pro pack and Bolt-On, Doesn't Mitchell 1 have most of the same stuff Bolt-On has?
Hi Sauvageaus,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Pro Pack and Mobile Manager Pro are products that we created. Mitchell 1 is a licensed re-seller of them, and one of the main shop management systems that we integrate with.

There is no difference in the performance of the products, regardless of who they were purchased through, Mitchell or us.

Hope this helps.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
Sauvageaus

Post by Sauvageaus »

MRISICH wrote:
Sauvageaus wrote:Just Curious what's the difference between Mitchell 1's Pro pack and Bolt-On, Doesn't Mitchell 1 have most of the same stuff Bolt-On has?
Hi Sauvageaus,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Pro Pack and Mobile Manager Pro are products that we created. Mitchell 1 is a licensed re-seller of them, and one of the main shop management systems that we integrate with.

There is no difference in the performance of the products, regardless of who they were purchased through, Mitchell or us.

Hope this helps.
Helps tremendously, thanks for the help. So basically if we go through Mitchell1 its technically like going through Bolt-On
MRISICH

Post by MRISICH »

Sauvageaus wrote:
Helps tremendously, thanks for the help. So basically if we go through Mitchell1 its technically like going through Bolt-On
Yes, that is correct. You’re in good hands with Mitchell.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/

Return to “Mobile Manager”