If You're Having Any Reservations - Please Read

Mobile Manager Pro (tablets)
MattFMN
25 Club: Starting Contributor

If You're Having Any Reservations - Please Read

Post by MattFMN »

This is maybe an odd post to make, but I do feel it is important.

If you are indecisive about taking the leap and purchasing from Bolt On Technology, allow me to attempt to cast away any fears concerning support. I've had great experiences with Bolt-On's support of their products, whether I email them, allow them to remote in or call them. I think I've spoken to just about every one of their support staff, at least once. They are always extremely helpful.

I would also like to call out one specific individual on their staff. I've spoken to her a couple times and now pretty much just dial her extension. Her name is Wilma and one of the great things is that when I do call she always seems genuinely happy to hear from me and then goes about bending over backwards to help me out; be it answering my immediate questions or explaining to me how to do a certain task, signing me up for much needed training, listening to my ideas and if need by she puts me in contact with the best person to handle whatever it is I'm in need of at the time. With all our and their technology, it's nice to know they have attentive people on staff for that human connection we all still need.
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: If You're Having Any Reservations - Please Read

Post by MRISICH »

MattFMN wrote:This is maybe an odd post to make, but I do feel it is important.

If you are indecisive about taking the leap and purchasing from Bolt On Technology, allow me to attempt to cast away any fears concerning support. I've had great experiences with Bolt-On's support of their products, whether I email them, allow them to remote in or call them. I think I've spoken to just about every one of their support staff, at least once. They are always extremely helpful.

I would also like to call out one specific individual on their staff. I've spoken to her a couple times and now pretty much just dial her extension. Her name is Wilma and one of the great things is that when I do call she always seems genuinely happy to hear from me and then goes about bending over backwards to help me out; be it answering my immediate questions or explaining to me how to do a certain task, signing me up for much needed training, listening to my ideas and if need by she puts me in contact with the best person to handle whatever it is I'm in need of at the time. With all our and their technology, it's nice to know they have attentive people on staff for that human connection we all still need.

Hey Matt,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our Support team and especially Wilma. I’ve passed your message off to her, and I can tell you it made her day!

It’s feedback like yours that helps guide us to produce astonishing results: problems are solved, internal barriers come down, service improves, and our customers thrive.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Have a great day!
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/

Return to “Mobile Manager”