Heading Not Showing Customer Name?

Text messaging
alloutrepair
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Heading Not Showing Customer Name?

Post by alloutrepair »

I have noticed that on some recent messages, the customer name is getting dropped off the text message. I'm not sure if this is a recent change or not, but when the customer replies or I choose a prior message, rather than selecting the quick message option, the customer name does not attach to the phone number in the Message Manager Home Screen.
THANKS!
~Jennifer~

*** Not challenging everyone, just thinking outside the box in an attempt to make life easier! ***
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Heading Not Showing Customer Name?

Post by MRISICH »

Hi Jennifer,

It might be best to remote in to our support team for further investigation. The only reason a name would not be found is if that phone number is not found in the Shop Management Systems database. You can click here to get started: http://boltontechnology.com/support-team/
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by ARS »

Mike-- We are not seeing the customer name anymore either... & i know that the Customer info is in there because if you click on the right corner & bring up the customer you can see the name & other info.. This is a change in the last couple weeks... Very confusing on how confirmed appt. Because even if you look in the message list it does not show the name.. only phone number....

We want to see the name...
Thanks, ARS
MRISICH

Post by MRISICH »

Hi ARS,

Our developers are working on a fix for this. The plan is for it to be released tomorrow. Hopefully the new update will correct the issue. Please reach out if you continue to experience difficulty following the update.

Thanks!
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
ARS

Post by ARS »

Thank you!
ARS

Post by ARS »

Mike-
We updated Message Pro yesterday.. & the names are still not popping up... just the phone numbers. We really would like to know who is talking to us when it pops up in the right hand corner or in the list of messages...
Thanks, ARS

Return to “Message Pro”