Close Multiple Pop-Ups

Text messaging
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Close Multiple Pop-Ups

Post by ricmorin »

Would like to see a way to close multiple pop-up windows in Message Pro. Often one person/workstation will have a lengthy conversation with a client and another person/workstation will return to their computer and have to close 2 dozen little windows, some of which have scrolled right off the screen. It gets tiresome after a while. Or allow a conversation initiated by a workstation to a client to only pop back replies to that workstation, instead of EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING. Ironically, EVERYONE else only sees half the conversation anyway. In this era of precision weapons, this seems like carpet bombing to me. :D
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Tim Martin
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor

Re: Close Multiple Pop-Ups

Post by Tim Martin »

At the risk of exposing my ignorance, I also use a host computer and a work station and do not have pop-ups. I use ad-blocker and ad-blocker plus as well as have pop-ups turned off on all my computers. I never see pop-ups anytime I am on the computer, even though I may not use the computer for awhile, nothing ever shows up. Dont know if this is of any help to you or not.
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

Tim Martin wrote:At the risk of exposing my ignorance, I also use a host computer and a work station and do not have pop-ups. I use ad-blocker and ad-blocker plus as well as have pop-ups turned off on all my computers. I never see pop-ups anytime I am on the computer, even though I may not use the computer for awhile, nothing ever shows up. Dont know if this is of any help to you or not.
I am referring to pop-up chat windows in Message Pro, not pop-ups in a web browser.
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Tim Martin

Post by Tim Martin »

I was somewhat suspicious that my comment may not be relevant. Aside from that though, we do not have that problem with our setup. At least not yet.

I'd say that I am very glad for this forum as it provides us with alot of answers to problems we encounter as we go along.

Yea to technical support!

Yea to the good forum members!
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Post by Rich »

ricmorin wrote:Would like to see a way to close multiple pop-up windows in Message Pro. Often one person/workstation will have a lengthy conversation with a client and another person/workstation will return to their computer and have to close 2 dozen little windows, some of which have scrolled right off the screen. It gets tiresome after a while. Or allow a conversation initiated by a workstation to a client to only pop back replies to that workstation, instead of EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING. Ironically, EVERYONE else only sees half the conversation anyway. In this era of precision weapons, this seems like carpet bombing to me. :D
Have you tried Special Orders? I hear they are a great thing, may help?
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Rich wrote:
ricmorin wrote:Would like to see a way to close multiple pop-up windows in Message Pro. Often one person/workstation will have a lengthy conversation with a client and another person/workstation will return to their computer and have to close 2 dozen little windows, some of which have scrolled right off the screen. It gets tiresome after a while. Or allow a conversation initiated by a workstation to a client to only pop back replies to that workstation, instead of EVERYONE IN THE BUILDING. Ironically, EVERYONE else only sees half the conversation anyway. In this era of precision weapons, this seems like carpet bombing to me. :D
:lol:
M1 Product Manager
Pauls Automotive
1000 Club: Interstellar
1000 Club: Interstellar

Post by Pauls Automotive »

Rich wrote:
Hahahahahahaha
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU
Auto Repair Coach
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Post by Auto Repair Coach »

Back from travel and vacation.

Putting in this request for development.
John Burkhauser
Director of Educational Programs

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

Any updates on this?