Automated Oil Changes / Scheduler

Oil change sticker software & printers
BenjaminPeterson
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Re: Automated Oil Changes / Scheduler

Post by BenjaminPeterson »

Do you have a list of things updated in the last 1 year. It seems "whats new" only shows the last update. While I work in the automotive industry I have a over 10 year background in software development, networking and server management so things taking sometime I can understand but a major feature that is broken should not take over a year and a half to fix. Since you say per development makes me wonder why you didn't say per development team, which brings me to the the question how many developers are actually working on this project and not one of the many other project you guys have started. It seems like you guys have borderline abandoned this project. Also we do not have issues with other appointments only oil changes.
Auto Repair Coach
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Post by Auto Repair Coach »

The problem with text is that one can read anything into it, just like when the wife says "Fine" (Yikes.) We have a team of developers and like anyone else today, we are having difficulty in finding and adding new individuals. We are constantly looking and wanting to add but finding the right individuals has been very tough.

Since January we have released just about 150 defect and Feature Requests across all of our products in addition to building and rebuilding new apps for future release. We get close to 100 requests a month for feature additions. They are evaluated, prioritized by the number of requests and other factors and developed along with the other work being done.

The development team is aware of the request as noted in my last response but no ETA has been given so it has not been forgotten.
John Burkhauser
Director of Educational Programs

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
BenjaminPeterson

Post by BenjaminPeterson »

Auto Repair Coach wrote:The problem with text is that one can read anything into it, just like when the wife says "Fine" (Yikes.) We have a team of developers and like anyone else today, we are having difficulty in finding and adding new individuals. We are constantly looking and wanting to add but finding the right individuals has been very tough.

Since January we have released just about 150 defect and Feature Requests across all of our products in addition to building and rebuilding new apps for future release. We get close to 100 requests a month for feature additions. They are evaluated, prioritized by the number of requests and other factors and developed along with the other work being done.

The development team is aware of the request as noted in my last response but no ETA has been given so it has not been forgotten.
I'm not worried about other projects but we are paying a good amount of money for this a month. I can understand the growing pains of trying to add and replace employees as all of us in the auto repair field can say it is hard to find good help. My question is about the the base pro-pack from bolt on that everyone is paying monthly for how many updated has been released for that. My point of all this is I think your losing your base with all these new ideas. My personal opinion without knowing the intern workings of bolt-on is that you have to many items on your menu and it might be time to prioritize what you are working. Remember that the end of the day we love your product we pay a good amount for your product might be time to work on things that we need fixed and fixed now.
motley06
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by motley06 »

I'd agree again. Seeing projects like the XOXO brand being developed, when an original idea from years ago has a fault left unfixed is bothering. Like others said, we love the product, but lets complete/fix what you've already come out with, instead of leaving it half baked
motley06

Post by motley06 »

Has this issue been fixed yet? If not, CAN WE PLEASE!?!?!?! It's been a year and a half since I originally posted the issue, and I know I disabled the feature long before that. If I need to do a facebook video so I can explain this better, add me on facebook and we can do a video chat.
Auto Repair Coach

Post by Auto Repair Coach »

Your request is understood as, "Customer comes in early for LOF, initial automated appointment is eliminated and a new one is added."

The request is still in Que but has not been addresses as of yet.
John Burkhauser
Director of Educational Programs

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
RkiserAU3630

Post by RkiserAU3630 »

motley06 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 pm
I haven't noticed an update yet. We ultimately turned off the 'auto schedule an appointment' feature until they fix it. Customers were annoyed getting an appointment reminder for an oil change when they just got one last week
How do we turn off this feature?
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by megoff »

RkiserAU3630 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:43 am
motley06 wrote:
I haven't noticed an update yet. We ultimately turned off the 'auto schedule an appointment' feature until they fix it. Customers were annoyed getting an appointment reminder for an oil change when they just got one last week
If you're looking to disable the "Auto Add Appointment" for the Lube Sticker Pro. You'll go into Lube Sticker Pro, Settings, Appointments and uncheck the "Auto Add Appointment". Once unchecked click Save & Close on the left.
M1 Product Manager
RkiserAU3630

Post by RkiserAU3630 »

megoff wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:09 pm
RkiserAU3630 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:43 am
motley06 wrote:
If you're looking to disable the "Auto Add Appointment" for the Lube Sticker Pro. You'll go into Lube Sticker Pro, Settings, Appointments and uncheck the "Auto Add Appointment". Once unchecked click Save & Close on the left.
Thank you! i was looking in ReportPro

Return to “Lube Sticker Pro”