Lube Sticker Pro - Recommentations Concern

Oil change sticker software & printers
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Lube Sticker Pro - Recommentations Concern

Post by ARS »

When you use lube pro. it creates a new recommend in the recommendation area for a future oil change date. In that area there are other recs for the other things that the vehicle needs-- front brakes etc. If we print the rec for the front brakes & send it out, then we mark the rec as printed. It adds a follow-up date to the recommendation area so that we do not contact the customer again for the same problem. This is all fine.

1. Problem: If the rec for the front brakes & the oil change are the same month it not only cancels out the front brakes but the oil change rec too. This is not a good situation because we do not want to cancel out the date for the oil change.

We have most of the recs labeled in the Category as Recommendations & the oil changes are under the category of LOF.

2. Another question- when the customer comes for an oil change & we print out a sticker & then it makes a new recommend (overwrites the pervious rec for LOF).. when it does this does it overwrite the follow-up date too... or are we losing all of those recommends.
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Lube Sticker Pro - Recommentations Concern

Post by MRISICH »

Hi ARS,

I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with Lube Sticker Pro. In order for our support staff to properly address the situation outlined in #1 above, it would be best if you could remote connect with our team so they may see your screen and determine what is happening and how best to fix it. To get started with that, please click here: http://www.boltontechnology.com/support.html

In terms of your second question, the software removes the current oil change recommendation and adds future recommendations.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and thanks for allowing us to provide these services to your shop.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
ARS

Re: Lube Sticker Pro - Recommentations Concern

Post by ARS »

I am not sure it is a Pro pack issue or if it is a Mitchell or some of both on # 1. I will have to find some examples..
... have Tim from Mitchell see it, to see if he has heard of this issue.

EDIT: Tim - I cannot add anything to this one.

Return to “Lube Sticker Pro”