Brother QL-500 Work With Lube Sticker Pro?

Oil change sticker software & printers
BedfordAutoClinic
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Brother QL-500 Work With Lube Sticker Pro?

Post by BedfordAutoClinic »

Hello new to the forum and I have searched but there is a lot of information. I am sure I am overlooking it.
Can anyone tell me if the Brother QL-500 Printer will work with Propack and Lube Sticker Pro? Thank you!
Bedford Auto Clinic
Facebook: Bedford Auto Clinic
Twitter: @TedsBedfordAuto
Google+: Bedford Auto Clinic
http://www.bedfordautoclinic.xyz
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Brother QL-500 Work With Lube Sticker Pro?

Post by MRISICH »

BedfordAutoClinic wrote:Hello new to the forum and I have searched but there is a lot of information. I am sure I am overlooking it.
Can anyone tell me if the Brother QL-500 Printer will work with Propack and Lube Sticker Pro? Thank you!
Hi Bedford Auto Clinic,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The answer to your question is technically yes, but we highly advise not using it. It tends to have a lot of issues and is hard to support.

The printers with the best bang for your buck are as follows:

• GoDEX RT200i
• Dymo 450
• Zebra TLP 2824 Plus

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
BedfordAutoClinic

Okay thank you very much for quick response really appreciate it. We have one of those here and thought we might be able to put it to good use! Always looking to save a little but sometimes the savings isn't worth the headache that may come with it.

Appreciate the help!
Bedford Auto Clinic
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by ARS »

We have used the Zebra & the Dymo... I do not recommend the zebra... lots of issues for us with that one..it was a P.I.T.A!!!!!

Highly recommend the Dymo-- it runs so slick, loads stickers in easily... not much you can mess up. last week it was not working for us (first issue we had).. Called Dymo support & was fixed in 5 min. (we just did not have it unplugged long enough for the reboot)... Stickers stay on the windows in the cars also...

Hope it helps...
ARS
BedfordAutoClinic

ARS wrote:We have used the Zebra & the Dymo... I do not recommend the zebra... lots of issues for us with that one..it was a P.I.T.A!!!!!

Highly recommend the Dymo-- it runs so slick, loads stickers in easily... not much you can mess up. last week it was not working for us (first issue we had).. Called Dymo support & was fixed in 5 min. (we just did not have it unplugged long enough for the reboot)... Stickers stay on the windows in the cars also...

Hope it helps...
ARS

Thank you so much for the input appreciate the help as we get things lined out and ready to move forward in this process. We have been looking at this for some time now just trying to get enough information to make the leap, we know it will be worth the efforts as we have not really seen any poor reviews on entire system.

Thanks again for the input.
Bedford Auto Clinic

Return to “Lube Sticker Pro”