Static Cling Printer

Oil change sticker software & printers
SKLINE17
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Static Cling Printer

Post by SKLINE17 »

I currently am using a Cognitive DBT24-2095-C01 printer to print our oil change stickers. We use a keyboard that is attached to it. I would like to use it with Lube Sticker Pro and not buy a new one. I really don't want to get one of the thermal printers since i have heard they fade easily. Is this one able to be hooked up and work with Lube Sticker Pro? Thanks in advance!
Shawn
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Static Cling Printer

Post by MRISICH »

SKLINE17 wrote:I currently am using a Cognitive DBT24-2095-C01 printer to print our oil change stickers. We use a keyboard that is attached to it. I would like to use it with Lube Sticker Pro and not buy a new one. I really don't want to get one of the thermal printers since i have heard they fade easily. Is this one able to be hooked up and work with Lube Sticker Pro? Thanks in advance!
Shawn
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, the Cognitive printers are not on our list of supported printers. This particular printer has been customized to work only with the attached keyboard, and has specific customized firmware built in it.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
SKLINE17
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Static Cling Printer

Post by SKLINE17 »

Ok. Thanks for the reply!

Return to “Lube Sticker Pro”