BOLT-ON Invoice Coupons

Customizable reports & inspections
salineauto

BOLT-ON Invoice Coupons

Post by salineauto »

How does BOLT-ON Invoice coupons work? I have made the 3 standard coupons in report pro. I have then gone into "advanced" and added more according to categories but my question is which of the three standard coupons get replaced by coupons that are based on category. It also doesn't seem to always pull from the categories. Perhaps its because I've only tried it on existing work orders & not new orders after making changes. Is it best to just use the 3 standard coupons & no category based coupon or vice versa. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say.
salineauto

Re: BOLT-ON Invoice Coupons

Post by salineauto »

The main thing I want to avoid is duplicates. The category based coupons do have 1 or 2 of the 3 standard coupons.
salineauto

Post by salineauto »

I believe I figured it out. Which begs another question. Using Mitchell estimator you have to fill manually fill out each category. If you don't then the category based coupons are worthless. Any way to make the estimator automatically select certain categories?
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Post by MRISICH »

salineauto wrote:I believe I figured it out. Which begs another question. Using Mitchell estimator you have to fill manually fill out each category. If you don't then the category based coupons are worthless. Any way to make the estimator automatically select certain categories?
Hey Saline Auto,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Category Coupons should not duplicate any of the Static Coupons, or the potential does exist to print the same coupon twice on the same invoice.

We agree that Mitchell Estimator Categories should auto populate the Line Item categories that are transferred. This would require that Mitchell build this functionality in, which would require their Category field to allow for longer descriptions.

That being said, Line Item categories do not impact the Advanced Coupons in Report Pro. Advanced Coupons render based on the Category of the Recommendation(s) for the Vehicle and will dynamically replace the Static Coupon(s) for up to the first three recommendations for that vehicle. These recommendations are not populated via the Mitchell Estimator.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/

Return to “Report Pro”