Looking For User Feedback On Report Pro & Lube Pro

Customizable reports & inspections
rhillig
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Looking For User Feedback On Report Pro & Lube Pro

Post by rhillig »

Thinking about adding Report Pro & Lube Pro to our Mitchell. I would like some feedback from shops that are currently using it.

What are your favorite things about it?

Any cons?

Thanks!
A year from now you will wish you had started TODAY ~ Karen Lamb
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Looking For User Feedback On Report Pro & Lube Pro

Post by MRISICH »

rhillig wrote:Thinking about adding Report Pro & Lube Pro to our Mitchell. I would like some feedback from shops that are currently using it.

What are your favorite things about it?

Any cons?

Thanks!
Hi rhillig,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I’m actually the owner of the company that designed Report Pro & Lube Sticker Pro.

I don’t want to interfere with your questions to other shops, but if you’d like to see a live demonstration of each program, just let us know. We can be reached at http://www.BoltOnTechnology.com and 610-400-1019.

Hope this helps.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
motley06
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by motley06 »

Love em. Couldn't imagine not using bolt ons service. I would recommend getting their whole pro-pack (lube sticker, report pro, and message manager pro) along with mobile manager. Definitely have you and your staff sit down and take the training. I hear they may be adding a time clock feature soon ;)
ARS

Post by ARS »

We love them- We also have all 3- lube sticker pro, message pro & report pro... we have adapted each to our needs. The web trainings are great... if we have a problem the staff at bolt on is great about helping out. Highly Recommend!

ARS
John C.

Post by John C. »

We too have Lube Sticker Pro, Message Manager Pro & Report Pro - LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

We're taking it slow and steady, to make sure we get the most out of the products, so we still have more to learn and implement.

As stated, the online training is great, and when needed (like this morning) they will talk to you directly, and any issues are resolved quickly.

Customers LOVE the increased level, and promptness of communication offered with message manager and the inspections.
John C.
rhillig

Post by rhillig »

Are you guys using their invoices? And if so - how is the learning curve to print thru Bolt On Vs regular Mitchell?
A year from now you will wish you had started TODAY ~ Karen Lamb
John C.

Post by John C. »

Gonna take a little getting use to, you do have to make a couple extra clicks, but we WILL be using their invoices. Just bought an HP Laserjet for the counter, so we can print them in color. I have the same printer for my workstation, as I do all of CRM in-house, but I thought it would be a PITA to share, for invoice purposes.

Like anything, there is going to be a learning curve, hence why I said we are taking it slow. We are a small shop, so I am doing most of the training, and noodling, then sharing with the techs.
John C.
a&mauto

Post by a&mauto »

We are using all 3. Not using the invoices yet. We have the tablets. It takes time and patience to learn the functions. Between this and the new Mitchell scheduler we have totally changed how we run our business.
Adam Jadovitz
A & M Automotive
Lake Elsinore, CA
951-245-1562
http://www.aandmautorepair.com

Return to “Report Pro”