Workflow Order of Importance

Customizable reports & inspections
SKLINE17
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Workflow Order of Importance

Post by SKLINE17 »

I am wondering if you can add a way to organize the technician's RO's. So what I am looking to see done is... on the workflow manager when you organize each ro on there how you want them, like if I need certain ones checked out before others, that on the technician's tablet you could have them organized in the same manner. That way the service writer can organize them how they need them done and the technician can just look at the list and start at the top and work his way down. Let me know if this does not make sense. Thanks!
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Workflow Order of Importance

Post by MRISICH »

Hello,
Thank you for asking such a great question. Yes, the best way to achieve this is to set up each tech tablet to display the work by order of Promised Date. On the tablet go to Work In Progress. Tap on the Android Menu of three vertical dots on the far right of the screen. Tap on display. Tap on Sort By: (opens menu) select "Promised Date" click "OK".

In Mitchell 1 set up date and time that each vehicle is due to be completed (Promised) under Order tab in estimate or RO.

For example:
6-15-16 3:00 PM
6-15-16 3:30 PM the 3:00 o'clock will be listed first as the priority.

Be sure to include time of completion. When displayed on the tech's tablet by Promised Date the jobs will appear in the order of Promise Date and time.

I hope this helps!
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/

Return to “Report Pro”