Importing Data?

Customizable reports & inspections
ambertsi
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Importing Data?

Post by ambertsi »

From what I'm reading, the importing data feature in Mitchell has been a thing of the past for a while now and the only legit way to do it anymore is via Pro Pack. Has anyone done this recently with any success? The last update I read on it was that Bolt On had no idea how to really use the feature. We're a diesel repair and performance shop and we're a dealer for a lot of performance companies and we offer various different types of packages. The volume of parts we need entered is not going to be doable by one person at a desk during a work day so, we're trying to figure out how to get them in the system. Not having an import feature is killing us and I'm blown away that a program that offers inventory tracking doesn't have a way to import data.

If anyone has any suggestions or, if someone can shed some light on the feature via Bolt On, that would be much appreciated.
Amber McKinley
Manager
Diesel Maintenance, Repair & Performance
Auto Repair Coach
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Re: Importing Data?

Post by Auto Repair Coach »

Hello,
Importing the info through Report Pro can cause major issues with your data if not done correctly. I will get someone to reach out to you and see what can be done.
John Burkhauser
Director of Educational Programs

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/

Return to “Report Pro”