No Lookup For 2015 Kia?

Check ProDemand before posting
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

No Lookup For 2015 Kia?

Post by nickscarcare »

KNAFX5A82F5271755 I am running 5.9.5.260 no drop downs for it yet, don't match with the vin. It is a 2015 Kia Forte5 EX.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: no lookup for 2015 kia

Post by steven kiser »

Maybe even Mitchell effuses to accept that Kia is actually a motor vehicle. Sorry, just a bit out of sorts today and I remember when these vehicles first his the U.S. market they were real scary to work on like the Hugo, Peugot, Hyundia, and a few others that just flashed and burned. I will add that since they first arrived from overseas they along with the Hyundia have come a long way and I'll even recommend the Sonata.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: No Lookup For 2015 Kia?

Post by timbre4 »

Since this is not a specific vehicle repair issue and more about VIN Decode / coverage I have moved it to the VIN Code topic area.

I can conform that it decodes in ProDemand now and also in Manager 6.6.7, which will be delivered to users soon. [I do not have the date, waiting on meetings outcome to know]

Did add this to another VIN post this morning: "Mitchell 1 will also be updating the VIN decoder engine in Manager SE; with plans to deploy that before year end. The new engine will include dramatic increases in vin recognition."
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
nickscarcare

Post by nickscarcare »

Not a problem, I figured it was just because it was a new vehicle, do all the drop downs work also?
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Yes they do. Keep in mind that VIN Decode and actual availability of reference information are related.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “VIN Decode”