Printing Scheduled Events

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
nhsc
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Printing Scheduled Events

Post by nhsc »

This is actually a two issue post: The first issue was an odd thing with a scheduled appointment that I edited to change the customer name. Please refer to the 8:30 appointment. I opened the appointment, changed the name (because the first customer came in on hook earlier than expected) then saved/closed the appointment. This morning when I went to print the Scheduled Events Summary report, the original customer name came through, not the new name. I'm guessing this is because the original appointment is linked to the customer record on the database and the report doesn't use the name on the appointment, but I thought I would mention it in-case someone else sees this and freaks or your original customer gets a reminder email on CRM side and the customer thinks you've lost your mind. The second issue is quite simple, note in the pictures below that the Time/Date column of the report is too small and the am/pm gets lost under the customer name.

Thank you for your support!
Schedule shot.PNG
Schedule shot.PNG (12.11 KiB) Viewed 1494 times
Events Report Shot.PNG
Events Report Shot.PNG (5.15 KiB) Viewed 1494 times
JAY PHILLIPS
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Printing Scheduled Events

Post by Silky7 »

Jay,

Thanks for your feedback on the report. Definitely in the example you described you should have created a new appointment for the other customer; not try to change an existing one to someone else.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Scheduler”