Event Color?

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
GUTHTIRE
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Event Color?

Post by GUTHTIRE »

Is there a possibility of adding additional editing capability to Events. As it stands now, events blend in with scheduled jobs, whether they be waiters or drop-offs.
Examples: when viewed online all across the schedule all items blend together. When printed Events blend in with everything else.

I think if there were at least an option to set the text to BOLD it would suffice.

As a side note, we normally use Events for tech's taking off or other appointments. Perhaps we're not using events appropriately.
Dan
BERGMANS1
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Re: Event Color?

Post by BERGMANS1 »

GUTHTIRE wrote:Is there a possibility of adding additional editing capability to Events. As it stands now, events blend in with scheduled jobs, whether they be waiters or drop-offs.
Examples: when viewed online all across the schedule all items blend together. When printed Events blend in with everything else.

I think if there were at least an option to set the text to BOLD it would suffice.

As a side note, we normally use Events for tech's taking off or other appointments. Perhaps we're not using events appropriately.
Agreed. We use events like you do. We normally set events to "all day". So they go up to the top and away from the rest of the appointments which we never set to "all day" Also, if you want to look at only appointments, you can use the appointment tab in the scheduler.

Hope that helps until they can make an adjustment.
GUTHTIRE

Post by GUTHTIRE »

BERGMANS1 wrote:
GUTHTIRE wrote:Is there a possibility of adding additional editing capability to Events. As it stands now, events blend in with scheduled jobs, whether they be waiters or drop-offs.

Agreed. We use events like you do. We normally set events to "all day". So they go up to the top and away from the rest of the appointments which we never set to "all day" Also, if you want to look at only appointments, you can use the appointment tab in the scheduler.

We've tried both. Either way the Boss still says "I didn't know he was off today!" :oops:
Dan
BERGMANS1

Post by BERGMANS1 »

GUTHTIRE wrote:
BERGMANS1 wrote:

We've tried both. Either way the Boss still says "I didn't know he was off today!" :oops:
Probably going to take more than a software change to correct that sort of issue.... :D

Return to “Scheduler”