Scheduler Window

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
mastertechauto
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Scheduler Window

Post by mastertechauto »

This may have been discussed before but I was unable to find anything after a search. When we open the scheduler (doesn't matter what computer we are on) we have to re-size the window of the scheduler each day so we are able to see everything. Also, when making an appointment, when selecting the vehicle, the columns are all bunched up and we have to re-adjust them each day. Is there a way to make the window size and columns stick? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.
Mark Spezia
Mastertech Auto Service
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Scheduler Window

Post by timbre4 »

mastertechauto wrote:This may have been discussed before but I was unable to find anything after a search. When we open the scheduler (doesn't matter what computer we are on) we have to re-size the window of the scheduler each day so we are able to see everything. Also, when making an appointment, when selecting the vehicle, the columns are all bunched up and we have to re-adjust them each day. Is there a way to make the window size and columns stick? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.
Yes it makes sense. By using User profiles, your screen preferences (column widths, etc.) are remembered and displayed when that User profile is active. if you haven't used them before, this clip will provide some help: Create a User (Profile): https://youtu.be/XvMdMLK_pmU
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
mastertechauto
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by mastertechauto »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (6.73 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
All computers and workstations have a user profile assigned. Am I missing something?

Just to be clear, Manager WIP screen sticks, it's just the scheduler window and related stuff that doesn't stick.
Mark Spezia
Mastertech Auto Service
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

mastertechauto wrote:
Capture.PNG
All computers and workstations have a user profile assigned. Am I missing something?
Just to be clear, Manager WIP screen sticks, it's just the scheduler window and related stuff that doesn't stick.
WIP settings have always been retained per profile; we recently added the Scheduler screen settings as well. We endeavor to have any screen layout adjustments remembered. The idea behind multiple profiles is allowing the user to bring their preferences to any workstation.

If you find that your changes are not retained, close all of the workstations out of Manager SE and use one computer to assign the preferences to the User profiles. Then when the other workstations have Manager SE started, they will inherit the updated User profiles' settings to select.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Scheduler”