Rolling into next day

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
DelHatt
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Rolling into next day

Post by DelHatt »

I'm sure it's been addressed before, but i'm not understanding how to or why appointments made to roll over into following day aren't coming up in the appointment screen for the following day.
Attachments
here's the scenario
here's the scenario
scheduler capture.JPG (29.71 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
scheduler capture2.JPG
scheduler capture2.JPG (20.91 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
The Hudson Valleys PREMIER Alignment Shop.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Rolling into next day

Post by Silky7 »

I understand your concern there. It's certainly a legitimate point. Technically, the reason it doesn't show is because the Start Date is in the past. I see you are managing appointment states well. Have you tried possibly grouping by State before Start Date to see if that concept might work better for you?
M1 Product Manager
DelHatt
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Rolling into next day

Post by DelHatt »

Silky7 wrote:I understand your concern there. It's certainly a legitimate point. Technically, the reason it doesn't show is because the Start Date is in the past. I see you are managing appointment states well. Have you tried possibly grouping by State before Start Date to see if that concept might work better for you?

I like the idea of grouping, i picked that up in another post. seems to look organized nicely: by date first, then by waiting etc..

But i can't "roll" an appointment to the next day? what's BEST PRACTICE for this? how did the engineers who write the program design this feature to work? Should i be making a new appointment? how would that stay attached to the current RO?

Should i just modify the Start Date to the current day?
The Hudson Valleys PREMIER Alignment Shop.

Return to “Scheduler”