Scheduler Resource Question

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Scheduler Resource Question

Post by Prestige1 »

Hello,
Sorry if this sounds like a new person question. But I've been trying to help my parents get their shop set up and running properly after switching to Mitchells. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and decided this would be the best place to ask!

I know that you can set up sections for the Schedule under the Schedule Resource area. And that there is a way to have it active or inactive on the schedule. But is there a way to delete them? So for example, I had it set up with: Will Drop Off, Needs Loaner Car, In Progress and Completed. But I'm wanting to completely delete the "Needs Loaner Car" portion as I got a new process set up for this one. Right now I have it as inactive, but would really just like to delete it. I haven't really been able to find any answers on this, and have gone through alot of the posts on here but haven't found anything. Any answers would be amazing! Or any suggestions would be great!
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Scheduler Resource Question

Post by ricmorin »

Sorry, the programmers did not allow for deletion here. :cry:
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Scheduler Resource Question

Post by Prestige1 »

ricmorin wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:34 pm
Sorry, the programmers did not allow for deletion here. :cry:
Thats what I wondered. I've been out here for about 3 weeks and had been searching. I noticed there was no way to move them around either unless you relabeled. But I thought I would ask in case I missed something. Thanks!
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC

Return to “Scheduler”