Appointment State in Scheduler (2)

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
GUTHTIRE
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Appointment State in Scheduler (2)

Post by GUTHTIRE »

A previous post - > https://managerforum.buymitchell1.net/v ... 33&t=13222 is locked. Is there any update?
Dan
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Appointment State in Scheduler (2)

Post by timbre4 »

Not at this time.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
GUTHTIRE

Post by GUTHTIRE »

This request, albeit low priority, was entered in 2018. Seems like a long time, no?
Dan
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

There are typically more requests than resources available in any given year. Work has to get prioritized to get done. Currently, because there are company mandated processes that ensure technical compliance (so Manager keeps running under new version of SQL database engine) that take development team's time, there is less time to address other requests. Toll-free texting numbers may now require a registration process that we have to gear up and support. We have no choice on some of these things that come onto our radar. Sometimes minor work is deferred until the team is working on that area of the program because that is the most efficient way to do it. I have my own list of items that have been estimated but not implemented as yet. Finally, we are in the process of replacing some dev resources we lost recently.

I only mention this to help you understand what's happening at the moment. Thanks for using Mitchell 1.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by megoff »

Hi Dan,

Just to add a little bit on to timbre4, here in the support group we can get quite a few suggestions for improvement to our software. As we'd love to have every feature our customer base suggests to us, due to the sheer volume of these suggestions we have to prioritize some suggestions over others. Currently I think the list that I have going from our call center, my current suggestion count of roughly 2500 and growing by the day. Please be patient with us as we work through our list of suggestions and get things added to the software. Please feel free to add provide additional suggestions as we do value everyone’s improvement requests.
M1 Product Manager
GUTHTIRE

Post by GUTHTIRE »

megoff wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:39 am
Hi Dan,

Just to add a little bit on to timbre4, here in the support group we can get quite a few suggestions for improvement to our software. As we'd love to have every feature our customer base suggests to us, due to the sheer volume of these suggestions we have to prioritize some suggestions over others. Currently I think the list that I have going from our call center, my current suggestion count of roughly 2500 and growing by the day. Please be patient with us as we work through our list of suggestions and get things added to the software. Please feel free to add provide additional suggestions as we do value everyone’s improvement requests.
Understood and appreciate your response as well as timbre4's. As a user of the product we have zero insight to your development cycle or schedules as there's no transparency from development to the user community. It does get frustrating dealing with daily work-arounds only to see a new version with features that we may or may not have seen in the forum.

I hope you can see our side as well.
Dan

Return to “Scheduler”