Accounting Link / Back Office

Interface links a number of different accounting packages to SE systems
dan
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Accounting Link / Back Office

Post by dan »

Looking for reviews, testimonials or issues concerning the Back Office (Mitchell Partner) product. I have talked with the vendor, watched demos about M1 to QuickBooks integration. Any feedback would be appreciated or contact information for shops that are using it, willing to discuss. Didn't see anything on the forum concering this.

Thanks, Dan
Regards,
Dan Dumbauld

The Auto Shop Inc.
901 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
voice 602-256-6164
fax 602-256-0379
dan@phoenixautoshop.com
www.phoenixautoshop.com
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Accounting Link / Back Office

Post by timbre4 »

I've moved your post to the Accounting Link section and there are some posts here.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Pauls Automotive
1000 Club: Interstellar
1000 Club: Interstellar

Post by Pauls Automotive »

dan wrote:Looking for reviews, testimonials or issues concerning the Back Office (Mitchell Partner) product. I have talked with the vendor, watched demos about M1 to QuickBooks integration. Any feedback would be appreciated or contact information for shops that are using it, willing to discuss. Didn't see anything on the forum concering this.

Thanks, Dan
I have had it about a year now.Personally I love it. I have had no real bad issues. The company is very responsive at the tech support level. THe one thing I have a problem with is the program doesn't carry over tire disposal fees or road hazard fees correctly. It did in the beginning and then Mitchell updated their database and since then it wouldn't know what to do. I tried remapping etc but nothing and their tech support finally said it was the different database causing the issue. As of now there still isn't a fix. As a work around I created a new chart of account in QB called "rental income" (I have no rental income so it stands out on my P&L) each month I manually move them to the correct chart of account. That being said I still wouldn't do without Accounting Link.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU
motley06
300 Club: Superstar Contributor
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by motley06 »

I've had it for about a year. It's nice, but I'm not sure it's necessary. It carries over a ton of information that I'm not sure is needed. I'd be interested in hearing how people are transferring their financial information into quickbooks without TBO and what they struggle with.
I know with TBO, taking deposits and overpayments can be a pain.

Return to “Accounting Link”