How To Change Payment Method Option?

Kathleen

How To Change Payment Method Option?

Post by Kathleen »

While in Manager Enterprise Pro, I was in Taxes & Payroll and wanted to pay a payroll liability. However, I chose the wrong banking account to pay the liability from. Is there a way to change the account from Operating Account to Payroll Account without having to make a GL entry? I'm thinking there should be an easy fix to this since the check isn't printed yet but I'm just not seeing it. I should also mention that we are using the multiple locations with enterprise as the "owner" of the banking accounts.
EntSupport

Re: How To Change Payment Method Option?

Post by EntSupport »

You do have the ability to "Undo the Remittance" by going to Taxes & Payroll > Search Payroll Remittance > Select Payroll Agency > Select Date Range > Click Search from the ribbon > Highlight the Payroll Liability Remittance from the list that you need to correct > Click "View Remittance" from ribbon to open (or simply double click entry in the list to open) > Bottom left corner you will see the option to "Undo Remittance" > Enter the 4 digit code provided to confirm the transaction. You can now re-enter the Payroll Liability Remittance using the correct bank account.
Kathleen

Re: How To Change Payment Method Option?

Post by Kathleen »

Thanks for the head's up. I knew there had to be an easy fix to it. I just didn't think about the option you suggested. It worked like a charm. Thanks bunches.

Return to “Enterprise: Accounting”