A/R Aging Detail - Missing Customers w/ Credit

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
Ed G

A/R Aging Detail - Missing Customers w/ Credit

Post by Ed G »

We are a new user with the Truck Edition version of Mitchell1. I have found the Accounts Receivable Aging Detail to not be complete. In my mind, the Aging should be a complete listing of all customers balances, even if they just have a credit sitting on their account. I have found several customers that don't have current invoices, but will have credits on their account will not show up on the Aging report. Is there a good reason why those aren't populating on the report? It makes it difficult to reconcile my balance sheet if customers with credits only are not being displayed. I also run into a similar issue with the Customers with Credit on Account report not showing all customers with Credits. Help Please.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: A/R Aging Detail - Missing Customers w/ Credit

Post by ricmorin »

Hi Ed. Welcome to the Forum.

No one else has chimed in yet; I'll add my 2 cents.

Personally, I wouldn't expect to see any credits on a 'receivables' report. Take a look at the Customers with Credit on Account report for credits.

In regards to the aforementioned report, can you provide specific examples of credits not showing? Sometimes pennies won't show if they are calculations beyond the second decimal place.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Database + Settings”