TIP: One Category Report?

nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

TIP: One Category Report?

Post by nickscarcare »

Is there a report that searches just for one category. So for instance there is a tire recall, and I want to find out what customer I have sold tires to, so I can go in and look up to see if they have tires on that list? Or do I have to go through history to find this?
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
murraymotive
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Re: Category report

Post by murraymotive »

You could hit F4 and enter a wildcard + keyword.

For instance: %Bridgestone

This will give you a report of sorts in that you can see posted invoices with your keywords. It is a bit cumbersome to look at more than one invoice, but this method does work.

Do you use Bolt On's Pro Pack by chance? If so, I can show you how to make the exact report you want.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

If there is a recall, enter the part number(s) one at a time into the Part Number Search report; or you could enter a full / partial description to build the report that way.

Reports -> Management Tab
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Post by fortknoxx »

for futures.....
I use the customers last name as a po for my tire, wheel, lift kit. I had a wheel recall for Moto Metal 909 skull wheels in 8 lug. When the vendor sent me the recall notice and a copy of the invoices I had purchased the affected on. There was the customer last name. Bazinggg.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
nickscarcare

Post by nickscarcare »

The tire warehouse I bought these from told us that the people will notify us, that is why we fill out the DOT cards. They do not have those records. We did get the list. The other thing I did wrong, was I put in the part number from my warehouse, not the manufacturer number, no big deal just had to look up that size to get that number. Thank you for the replies, I knew there had to be a way.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com

Return to “NEW >>> TIPS - Reports / Printing”