TIP: Year End Customer Spending Statement?

DutchCC

TIP: Year End Customer Spending Statement?

Post by DutchCC »

I have a customer that has several vehicles and she wants a statement of what she has spent in 2012 on each vehicle. I'm sure there must be a way to do this for her but I cannot figure it out...HELP
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Re: Year End Customer Statements

Post by Rich »

I found a not so good looking way. This is what i did. BUT I can not find a way to just print by a certain date.

I opened customer, went to history. Now stay under the History tab. But LOOK (dont click) right under the Customer tab. See where it says Display: Customer......Vehicle. If you want to print all history for all of the vehicles click the little circle next to Customer, if you want to pick a certain vehicle click the circle next to Vehicle. Once you have picked that look at the bottom right corner and find the print box. Click that.

The trouble is, my customer that i picked has 31 pages of history, page one is from 2009. So shy of giving them all of it, or taking the time to "remove" (using scissors) the dates you don't need, I can't find a way. This way isn't going to look nice.

I will keep looking around.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

There is no date range on statements; if you printed today, subtract the Jan 2013 work YTD, in any.

Another approach (with Date Range) is found in Reports - Client tab, select Customer and Vehicle Summary. Enter name or cust ID# and run that one.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
DutchCC

Post by DutchCC »

Thank you very much

Return to “NEW >>> TIPS - Reports / Printing”