TIP: Part # Sales Lookup?

Tips Collected
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

TIP: Part # Sales Lookup?

Post by nickscarcare »

I was wondering if I know a part number, but not whose vehicle I installed it in, is there a way I can just type in the part number and/or description and it will find that part?? I am not looking in inventory, I want to find it in invoices.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
Jeff @ Able Auto
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Re: part lookup

Post by Jeff @ Able Auto »

Go to reports-management-part number search. Put in parts number (3d tab)-and go to 4th tab and use B (begins with) and click search. Will give a full list of all the times the parts has been sold, customer, invoice, date etc. HTH, Jeff.
Jeff Fitzgerald - retired
Treasure Coast of Florida
"there will be enough time to sleep when we're dead"
nickscarcare

Re: part lookup

Post by nickscarcare »

Yes Jeff that is what I was looking for. I thought it was in there somewhere, but couldn't find it again. Thats why we have this part is to help other shops. So again, THANKS for your reply!!!!!
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
c.a.r.

Re: Part # Sales Lookup?

Post by c.a.r. »

I just tried it...very nice, I will definately be using this. Always nice to learn something new!!
Darryl
Cecilton Auto Repair
Cecilton, MD 21913

Return to “NEW >>> TIPS - Parts + Ordering”