1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue Window Channel

Specific repair issues for all GM cars + FWD vans
Tim Martin
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor

1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue Window Channel

Post by Tim Martin »

Does anybody out there know where i can get a window channel for both rear windows for this 1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue? It is in immaculate condition but needs the channels where the windows are guided up and down in. It has power windows and is a four door sedan. I have tried dealers, after market (Fairchild & rubber the rite way) with no results. Is boneyard my only option? These are totally wore out as in almost nonexistent an the window gets cocked at an angle when it goes up.
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue Window Channel

Post by steven kiser »

I just went on EBay and found some along with the clips you will probably need. Good luck and I just want to mention it's become my go to place for hard to find parts.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Tim Martin

Post by Tim Martin »

I also find myself going to ebay for hard to find parts but I already got one of them off of ebay an it does not fit even though it says it will. I called the company an they said that they have seen a few Buicks where their product would not be the right thing. Very frustrating.
steven kiser

Post by steven kiser »

One package looked like it was G.M.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “GM Cars”