2010 Chevy Camaro SS - 6.2L Torque Specs?

Specific repair issues for all GM cars + FWD vans
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

2010 Chevy Camaro SS - 6.2L Torque Specs?

Post by fortknoxx »

2G1FK1EJXA9150144
I got head gaskets and timing cover on it's way. Any body able to get any engine bolt torque specs?
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
wbuxton
1000 Club: Interstellar
1000 Club: Interstellar

Re: 2010 Chevy Camero SS 6.2 torque specs?

Post by wbuxton »

Why were the heads removed? One of our clients said they only use ARP bolts due to the fact the original are torque to yield. ARP bolts come with instructions. He is looking up the factory specs and I'll get back with you.
Uncle PETA said I could come back.
William
Weatherford, TX
817-599-7680
866-744-3887
http://www.phoenixtrans.com
fortknoxx

Re: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS - 6.2L Torque Specs?

Post by fortknoxx »

ii did order a new set of head bolts for them, but I am very interested in the ones you was talkin about William (aka frogmaster).

did find all of the info i needed on the specs, I think.

the heads were removed to replace crank and cams. found the gaskets, they are on the way.

now on to the wiring. also looking for the lighting module and wiring. have to change tail and turn signals for autobaun driving. this was exported to Europe.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS - 6.2L Torque Specs?

Post by steven kiser »

tall order here. a few years ago (20) i needed information along these lines only in reverse. i contacted a major importer of parts from germany and asked him what he could do to help. in about an hour i was given a phone number to call. it was a shop in germany ant the were really helpful. i would deal with g.m directly and find out precisely what's involved. i hope your charging big "taters" for this. if this guy wants to haul along the autobaun in a juiced up camaro he better spend some money on the rear end ratio. if he juices it up too much he may get to a hundred miles an hour fast but after a bit higher flatten out. isn't a driving light required on the autobaun. i know that on older benzes (not sure on newer) if someone pulled the head lamp switch knob it would turn into European lighting system. i know years ago there was a lot of work to convert European to American, safety updates included. i'm not sure if there is a reversal procedure. i know that i would love to be locked in a garage with no way to be disturbed and play with this car. it would be running on sunoco race fuel. i just love that smell............
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “GM Cars”