POLL: Lurkers (Non-Posting Members) Only!

Registered Forum Members Can Vote! Forum members respond to business & software questions
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

POLL: Lurkers (Non-Posting Members) Only!

Post by timbre4 »

After several years of moderating a reasonably successful forum, I have to stop and wonder why some members never post! Maybe you're shy or have no experience with posting, thinking whatever you type will go on "your permanent record"! Relax. You should know by now from reading the forum that the regulars here are very helpful and will treat you well. Please consider jumping into the action, it's really fun once you get started.

Please take a moment to help me understand what we're doing right or perhaps where we need to make it easier or better explain how/why to post.

You regulars should pull up a lawn chair and watch the results with me. :mrgreen:
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Lurkers (Non-Posting Members) Only POLL:

Post by timbre4 »

Happily, I see one vote now!

Lurkers, it's fine that you continue reading and enjoying the forum. Please vote here to let us know the forum is working for all of you. This is the only way to know what you think.

That is, unless you decide to start posting, of course! :mrgreen:
Tim McDonnell -
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Post by Rich »

Amen, don't think your question to stupid too ask...trust me...you won't ask anything that can top some stuff I have asked. This forum is not like a lot of others; you are kinda part of a family. We aren't going to look at you like you have no clue and look down at you.

Best advice I can give....stay on top of your questions. IE: you ask question right now, you may have a reply with in minutes. One way to stay out of Tina's Naughty chair to to help us help you. If someone asks you a question give them an answer, be sure to read all of the replies. You may have 5 new posts to your question in a matter of minutes, so don't just answer the last one! The first one may be the important one.

One more thing PLEASE if you get the issue resolved, PLEASE tell us.

OH YEAH, WE DON'T LIKE POSTS THAT ARE ALL CAPS. 8)
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Post by fortknoxx »

It took me 2 days of lurking to get up the courage to post. It was a poll about online training.
My first official question was about....... wait for it...... wait for it.... can you believe it was about the gremlin?

It just brings a tear to my eye...
fortknoxx wrote:tim ur da best. went into print set up and there it was ....... it is fixed now. as for the guilty one i don't think he even knows that he changed the settings. i remember him trying to "fix" the printer problem a while back. stand by for the next one.
tina
Memories.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: POLL: Lurkers (Non-Posting Members) Only!

Post by timbre4 »

In splitting out the travel posts to their own Clubhouse thread, I managed to lose the poll results.

However it was, I believe, summed up by the 4 votes we did receive. Two thought they were getting enough out of the forum by browsing a little each day and two others agreed with posting members, didn't think they could add to those discussions.
Tim McDonnell -

Return to “Polls”