POLL: ProDemand

Registered Forum Members Can Vote! Forum members respond to business & software questions

In Our Shop, We Are Using ProDemand (or ShopKeyPro) As Follows:

1) We are using it for repair with SE shop management
35%
2) We are using it as stand-alone repair program
19%
3) We have access to it but are still using OnDemand5.com (or ShopKey5.com)
41%
4) We have not heard about this; what is ProDemand / ShopKeyPro?
5%

Total votes: 37
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

POLL: ProDemand

Post by timbre4 »

Please select the option that best describes your usage of ProDemand (or ShopKeyPro) for repair information.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
bjservice

Re: POLL: ProDemand

Post by bjservice »

it is available to me and I have used it, but I am still using OD5 that is attached to my database.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks for posting. ProDemand does interface with Manager/Manager Plus SE 6.4e, which started shipping last month.
Tim McDonnell -
a&mauto
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by a&mauto »

Short version: I am kinda old and I like to click "repair" and get od5.com. Our techs use the stand alone ProDemand and like it a lot.
Adam Jadovitz
A & M Automotive
Lake Elsinore, CA
951-245-1562
http://www.aandmautorepair.com
KSTAUTOMOTIVE
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by KSTAUTOMOTIVE »

I am waiting for the new update for teamworks and merger it. I use ProDemand for a few things just to start getting used to, but find OD5 is stuck in my head... :roll:
Kevin Thompson

KST AUTOMOTIVE
&
MOBIL 1 LUBE EXPRESS

FULL SERVICE REPAIR FACILITY
ASE MASTER CERTIFIED 20+ YEARS

623-764-6418

KST AUTOMOTIVE

KSTAUTOMOTIVE@GMAIL.COM
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks for the comments, I'm flying cross country now.
Tim McDonnell -
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by steven kiser »

Hope you have / had a relaxing flight. I had a person in front of us slam his seat back while my wife was still eating and then refuse to respond to our requests to move it forward so she could eat. The stewardess tried to ask him to move but no response to her either. hen he got up to use the potty somehow a glass of water got spilled on his seat. He had to suffer with wet pants while we crossed the Atlantic. :shock:

My question is since i'm very resistant to change and feel if I don't pay attention it will go away is Pro Demand taking over the current system? I've tried numerous times to call my Mitchell rep with no avail. I've e/mailed, left messages and even spoke with his dad. Nothing has been heard. I usually judge a product by it's representatives and am hoping i'm falling through the cracks and eventually get brought on board with pro demand. My fear is if it's a change on the horizon and I can't adjust to it I'll bail. I'm trying to follow but with my resistance to change and fear of the computer I'm just sitting on the sideline. I'll call Bill again and leave another message and see if I can get a feel for the Pro Demand.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Flight was fine until Dallas then thunderstorms, hail and tornado warnings took over. ROUGH takeoff out of there.

You can call us up and have ProDemand added to your account at no charge anytime. We are approaching a time where it will be turned on for all OD5.com users. Both systems will co-exist for a time, with ProDemand replacing OD5.com at some date in the not too distant future.

My buddy Robert out here at HQ does ProDemand trainings twice a day, so in 45 minutes he can run it all down for you to create a comfort zone. :idea:
Tim McDonnell -
asample
300 Club: Superstar Contributor
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by asample »

ProDemand is much easier to approach with the new VIN decoder. Cut and paste VIN and loads pretty fast. I open the program when I open in the AM and leave it open all day. One click takes you there then paste in VIN.
Still, it navigates differently and will take some getting used to. Have been using it for some time now. Trying to get techs to use it. ( Old dogs, new tricks!!! )
Arlin G. Sample
Automotive Services of All Sorts, Inc.
Greeley, CO 80631
970-352-5598

Return to “Polls”