Specific repair issues for other imported vehicles
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 50 Club: Regular Contributor
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:31 am
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Have another Mercedes problem - 1998 ML320 - customer has had it happen that when be turning, the hazard lights will come on and then can't seem to accelerate to go
- steven kiser
- 5K Holy Smokes Contributor
- Posts: 6184
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 am
- Location: eastern ma.
Sounds like a wiring issue to me. I would start by wiggling all the harnesses. A slight body flex while turning may be shorting somewhere and possibly will stymie other functions.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience