2002 Mitsubishi Diamante - Dash Removal FIXED!

Specific repair issues for other imported vehicles
JBUTITTA
50 Club: Regular Contributor

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante - Dash Removal FIXED!

Post by JBUTITTA »

I'm removing the dash to replace the leaking heater core. The directions in "some data" are lacking as how to remove the top center and sides support panels as they call them. I'm kinda humbled :oops: to have to ask for any help as I'm the person almost all other shops around here call for any A/C, heating or cooling system problems. I have removed more than needed and can not find the top side attaching points. Any and all help or short-cuts will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jerry
Last edited by JBUTITTA on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2002 MITSUBISHI DIAMANTE DASH REMOVAL

Post by steven kiser »

When I run into something like this where the instructions make no sense I go right to Google and watch a few posts.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
JBUTITTA

Re: FIXED! 2002 MITSUBISHI DIAMANTE DASH REMOVAL

Post by JBUTITTA »

Sorry I'm late on closing this. The instructions never say to remove the dash speakers. Once removed the bolts holding the dash are visible and easily removed. Btw, I googled, Binged, Utubed, and what ever else they have with no help. Usually I watch those videos for entertainment, some are extremely funny> Jerry
steven kiser

Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante - Dash Removal FIXED!

Post by steven kiser »

Thanks for posting the fix. I've also found that on occasion hunting and pecking is necessary.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “Imports - Other”