2005 Aston Martin DB9 - Technical data

Specific repair issues for other imported vehicles
vinnieg
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

2005 Aston Martin DB9 - Technical data

Post by vinnieg »

Why me Lord????

One of our customers called today and wanted to know if we would be willing to work on his Aston Martin. Well, duhhhh, that is what we are here for ain't it? I explained that within the realm of reason, parts and data availability we are certainly willing to take care of his needs. At this time him main concerns are oil changes, coolant flush, brake system flush, and other routine maintenance to keep things in top shape. Since we work on other cars he owns and he is happy with the service he wants us to take care of the Aston as well. He even went so far as to offer to pay for any tech data we need to purchase and/or special tools. (Like the godfather he is making me an offer I can't refuse.)

Since neither Mitchell or AllData seem to have anything I am hoping someone out there knows of a good source of technical data for the Aston. Whether in book form or software isn't as important as thorough and up to date.

Any help will be appreciated.

If anyone else routinely works on these I would also be interested in hearing from them before I take too big a bite from the sandwich just to find out I am in an all you can eat buffet.

Thanks,

Max
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2005 Aston Martin DB9 - Technical data

Post by ricmorin »

The only place I know of is http://www.astonmartintechinfo.com. It's about 100.00 for a day or you can subscribe for longer periods.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Imports - Other”