2005 Mercedes S430 - Bluetooth Option?

Specific repair issues for other imported vehicles
liljoe
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

2005 Mercedes S430 - Bluetooth Option?

Post by liljoe »

The boss just bought a 2005 Mercedes S430, and the car did not come with bluetooth.

From what I have been able to find out, some cars came pre-wired and some did not. I have not had much luck in finding info to determine if the car is pre-wired. I have found some sites that sell the bluetooth "puc" the you plug to the car and it interfaces your cellphone to the driver command center. Does any one have any info or knowledge on this set up?

I woud be very grateful for any info....
Working hard to prove the Green Team can do it with the best of 'em.
Always remember: AIN'T NO FREE LUNCHES!!
Am I the Only One?- I don't think I am.
The further a society retreats from the truth, the more it hates those who speak it. George Orwell.
liljoe

Re: 2005 Mercedes S430 Bluetooth Option?

Post by liljoe »

A little more time on the net and I found http://www.cartronics.com they have all the stuff for installing a factory compatable system in the cars that did not come with them. Hooks into the star network with the fibre-optic cables and every thing. Works with the factory command unit (radio head). Got one coming next week, will let y'all know how it turns out.....
Working hard to prove the Green Team can do it with the best of 'em.
Always remember: AIN'T NO FREE LUNCHES!!
Am I the Only One?- I don't think I am.
The further a society retreats from the truth, the more it hates those who speak it. George Orwell.

Return to “Imports - Other”